Year Trion was founded
As part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, Trion has the resources and buying power of the No. 1 global insurance firm coupled with the laser focus of a specialized team
advisor to 18
Speciality practitioners with 20+years of experience
Trion provides comprehensive service and support in the absence, disability and life space, from claims and renewals to financial reporting, vendor management, compliance and more. When clients choose Trion, they have access to a complete team, eliminating gaps that are typical of piecemeal programs.
At Trion, we offer:
- A specialized focus coupled with resources and buying power of the No. 1 global insurance company.
- Seamless, all-inclusive model designed to handle every facet, from auditing to plan design and implementation.
- State-of-the-art tools and technology – our clients are early adopters and so is Trion.
- Workforce management and administrative excellence.
We hire only the most experienced professionals who can successfully navigate the complex benefits terrain.
- Our professionals have diverse industry backgrounds, with experience on the carrier, employer and consulting side and different specializations in areas such as leave of absence, claims and technology, which allows Trion to maintain strong ties to each facet of the industry.
- By virtue of these relationships, we negotiate optimal rates and resolve claim issues in a way that’s most advantageous to our clients.
- As an advisor to the world’s largest and most complex employers, we tap our unmatched purchasing power and market leverage to benefit clients of all sizes.